Tuesday, July 10, 2007

zero limits

I got a copy of Joe Vitale’s new book, “zero limits.” The best way I can describe this book is WoW. Mr. Vitale has discovered something absolutely amazing. What he talks about in this book is an updated version of an ancient Hawaiian teaching called Ho’oponopono; it is a secret system for health, wealth, happiness and peace. There is no end to the possibilities one can achieve, zero limits.

Joe Vitale tells of his search for a Hawaiian psychologist Dr. Ihaleakala Hew Len who cured a ward of criminal mentally ill patients at the Hawaii State Hospital. These were dangerous people with very little, mostly no, chance of release from either the hospital or their condition. Yet, Dr. Hew Len was able to heal these people, and he did it without any patient office visits, without seeing the patients professionally. He read their files and practiced Ho’oponopono on them.

What I found most interesting about the system is how simple it is. I thought that something so simple could not work. I have been following the system and I have noticed changes in my life. Things that used to annoy me don’t bother me now, I feel better physically, some of my common aches and pains are gone, and, most importantly, some memories from my past that used to cause me intense emotional pain don’t bother me any more.

The biggest proof that this works for me happened the other day. My sister lives on three acres of mountain property she developed herself with her partner and she raised her daughter there. A few months ago the water pump on their well gave out. It served them well for over 20 years. My sister did not have the money she needed to purchase a new pump. She has been hauling water from town, up the mountain, to her home so she could take a bath and have water to drink. Well, after reading about Ho’oponopono in “zero limits” I tried the system on my sister’s water pump problem. I spoke with her on the phone last night and a workmate, who is saving money for a house, offered to loan the money needed. My sister will get her new pump. She also told me of other factors that seem to be falling in place and she will be paying the loan back within the next month.

These facts have proven to me that Ho’oponopono really does work. As I continue to practice the system as Joe Vitale describes, I look forward to even bigger changes to manifest in my life.

I highly recommend to anyone, buy this book. Read it through (I read it cover to cover in a little over one day, which is amazing for a slow reader like me) and read the appendix C, “Who’s In Charge,” two times. Then go back and read the whole book again. Some of the profound and mind bending concepts didn’t sink in for me the first time through. The second time I read through the book made everything very clear.

It is safe to say I will be commenting on this book and Ho’oponopono on this blog more.

Zero Limits, Ho’oponopono, it works.

Mr. Vitale and Dr. Hew Len, I love you, Thank you.

Wiley books are available at your local bookstore or by calling 1-800-225-5945. In Canada, call 1-800-567-4797

No comments:

Border Land Hospitality

Border Land Hospitality Home Page

Helping hotels do what they do best, better.

Hotel Manager Talk

The Podcast Dedicated to Hotel Employees