Saturday, August 18, 2007

Timeless Classic Still Teaches Today

Recently I have been reading “How to Win Friends and Influence People” by Dale Carnegie. This book was written in 1936 and was the first of its’ kind. It is still regarded as the best book ever written on the subject of human relations. I am literally astounded by the insights this book teaches and I am surprised I have never been exposed to this book earlier in my career.

This book is a must read for just about anybody, but especially for any one who deals with the public. Well, any one who deals with people at all should read this book. I will add this book to my personal recommendation list of a success library. Any one, who wants to be successful in business, in life or even in the hospitality industry, really should read “How to Win Friends and Influence People.” It truly is a timeless classic that will open your eyes.


No comments:

Border Land Hospitality

Border Land Hospitality Home Page

Helping hotels do what they do best, better.

Hotel Manager Talk

The Podcast Dedicated to Hotel Employees