Thursday, August 23, 2007

My eBook is Now Available

A shortened version of my book, X-cellent Guest Service, is now available through my website, Border Land Hospitality.

This eBook contains the chapters specifically dealing with Generation X, discussing the Gen X personality, the travel trends of Gen X, and some information useful in coaching the Gen Xers working on your staff. This eBook is the result of two years research and written in simple plain language, as if I were talking directly to you.

I am sure this information can be very useful to any hotel manager or anyone in a service related industry.

Generation X is becoming the dominant demographic as the Baby Boomers are slowly fading out. This eBook provides information you should know about Gen X.

No comments:

Border Land Hospitality

Border Land Hospitality Home Page

Helping hotels do what they do best, better.

Hotel Manager Talk

The Podcast Dedicated to Hotel Employees