Thursday, August 7, 2008

Hotel Manager Talk podcast

I was recently introduced to a wonderful podcast for hotel employees.

Hotel Manager Talk is a podcast where you can get the latest in hospitality news and download it for your MP3 player. This is a terrific way to keep up on things while driving to your hotel, while working out, or any time in your day where you could stand a little more productivity.

I have found these podcasts to be just perfect for a busy hotel manager.
The best part about it is, the articles are presented by an experienced hospitality professional. So, you know the information is truly applicable and current.

Check it out and give it a listen.
I think you will like it as much as I do.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I advise to you to try to look in google.com

Anonymous said...

Nice post and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you for your information.

Anonymous said...

i actually adore your own writing choice, very useful.
don't give up and keep posting mainly because it just that is worth to look through it,
excited to looked over additional of your current writing, have a great day ;)

Anonymous said...

Well your article helped me truly much in my college assignment. Hats afar to you post, will look ahead for more interdependent articles soon as its one of my choice issue to read.

Anonymous said...

Greetings im new here. I found this forum very helpful & it has helped me out allot. i should be able to contribute and help other ppl like its helped me.

Sometimes i enjoy [url=http://watch-family-guy-free.warlordz.co.uk]family guy online episodes[/url] to help kill a fair amount of time.

Thanks everyone, See you about.

Border Land Hospitality

Border Land Hospitality Home Page

Helping hotels do what they do best, better.

Hotel Manager Talk

The Podcast Dedicated to Hotel Employees