Saturday, February 9, 2008

More FREE Goodies

I just made two more items from my Hotel Manager's Toolbox CD available on the "FREE Goodies" page of my website.

You will find there a sample General Apology Letter that I found to be very effective.
And, I added a Debit Card Notice. This is in a PDF form and can be used to inform guests that funds held on a debit card can take up to seven days after check-out to return to their bank account.

Check them out.
If you decide to use them, be sure to make necessary changes to fit your hotel and your situation.

Thanks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Hopefully I'll never need your apology letter.
So You Want To Be a Banquet Manager

Border Land Hospitality

Border Land Hospitality Home Page

Helping hotels do what they do best, better.

Hotel Manager Talk

The Podcast Dedicated to Hotel Employees